The mission of A.D.U. is to prepare the most talented young people in Francophone Africa to lead the development of their nations as entrepreneurs, accountants, physicians, engineers and government officials. We aspire for A.D.U. to be recognized as one of the top educational institutions of higher learning in Africa by 2025. A.D.U. will educate the most promising students across Francophone Africa.
A.D.U. currently offers the following programs:
- Three-year liberal arts licence (undergraduate) program that prepares students to become ethical leaders, entrepreneurs, and interpreneurs within government, international NGOs, and the private sector.
- Two-year degree-granting Specialized Master’s program designed to offer early career professionals the tools, skills, and mindset required for success in their careers.
- One-year degree-granting MBA program designed for experienced professionals (3+ years) who are seeking to improve their professional skills and to develop their networks.
- Professional English courses for adults seeking to improve their ability to communicate fluently in English for purposes of work, travel,
or further education. A.D.U. offers level-based courses for individuals and customized group courses to meet the needs of organizations.
- Executive Courses for senior professionals to improve international business acumen, negotiation effectiveness, public speaking,
strategic decision-making skills, management techniques, and leadership prowess. These courses may be customized for the needs of organizations.
A.D.U. will also be launching a school of engineering and a medical school when our permanent campus is complete.
For all programs, A.D.U. welcomes students both Nigerien and international students.